Wednesday 6 June 2012

affidavit for MMEC students

                                                1.commencement-classes
M.M.ENGG. COLLEGE, MULLANA-AMBALA
No. MMEC/Acad/2012 June 5, 2012
COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES
The classes for B.Tech 3rd , 5th , 7th semesters (Session-2012-2013) will commence from 7.8.2012(Tuesday) by Registration in their respective classes.
As already notified vide notice date 29.5.2012 the students will submit three Affidavits (Formats available on the college website) on Non-judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- each duly attested by Oath Commissioner at the time of Registration otherwise students without affidavits will not be allowed to attend the classes and Registered.

PRINCIPAL
All Notice Boards(College/Hostel)
C.C.:-
1. OSD – for kind information of the Hon’ble Chancellor.
2. All HODs
(i) ECE, Deptt.
(ii) COE/CSE, Deptt.
(iii) EE Deptt.
(iv) EIE Deptt.
(v) ME/Mechatronics Deptt.
(vi) I.T. Deptt.
(vii) CIVIL Deptt.
(viii) Bio-Tech Deptt.
(ix) Physics, Deptt.
(x) Chemistry Deptt.
(xi) Math Deptt.
(xii) Humanities & Social Sciences
3. Dean (Students Welfare)
4. Dean (Academic Affairs)
5. DR(Acadmic)
6. Academic Section
7. Capt. M.S.Dahiya
8. PA to Principal






                                                    2.undertaking-perfroma

                                  M.M. ENGG. COLLEGE, MULLANA (AMBALA)
                                                              Undertaking by Students/Parents
                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                             photograph here

“To make the students attend the classes regularly from the first day of starting of classes and be aware of the University regulations, the following Undertaking Form is introduced which should be signed by both student and parents. The same should be submitted to the concerned HOD on the day of starting of semester classes.”

I, Mr / Miss -----------------------------(Branch)-------------------Roll No------------------------------ joining for ----------------------Semester for the academic year ---------------------- in M.M. ENGG. COLLEGE, MULLANA do hereby undertake and abide by the following terms, and I will bring the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT duly signed by me and my parent on the re-opening day, ------------------- at the College.
1. I will attend all the classes from the re-opening day of the College on ---------------- as per the timetable. In case, I do not turn up even after one week of starting of classes, I shall be ineligible to continue for the current academic year.
2. I will be regular and punctual to all the classes (theory/practical/drawing) and secure attendance of not less than 75% in each subject. I am fully aware that attendance less than 75% in any of the subjects will make me lose one Semester.
3. I will compulsorily follow the dress code and uniform prescribed by the college.
4. I will conduct myself in a highly disciplined and decent manner both inside the classroom and in the campus, failing which suitable action may be taken against me as per the rules and regulations of University.
5. I will concentrate on my studies without wasting time in the Campus/Hostel/Residence and attend all the tests to secure more than the minimum prescribed Class / Sessional Marks in each subject. I will submit the assignments given in time to improve my performance.
6. I will pay tuition fees, examination fees and any other dues within the stipulated time as required by the Institute authorities failing which I will not be permitted to attend the classes.
7. I will not cause or involve in any sort of violence or disturbance both within and outside the college campus.
8. If I absent continuously for one week without prior permission from the competent authority, my parents will have to meet the concerned HOD/Principal.
9. I will attend all the classes regularly throughout the year. In case of medical reason or other unavoidable circumstances, I will submit the leave application along with supporting documents in the office of the Principal within 2 days of rejoining my classes.
10. I will not indulge in any ragging/indiscipline activities inside/outside the college campus. If found involved in any such activities, suspension/expulsion of myself
maybe undertaken by the concerned college authorities. If found involved in ragging, the college may lodge an FIR against me.
11. I will not indulge in or initiate bunking classes, or else punishment deemed fitting for such activities may be meted out to me and 2 GP marks maybe deducted for each day.
12. I will interact with my Mentor at least twice every month and discuss relevant matters with him/her. Further, I will not be entitled for availing any fellowship/ award if my attendance is less than 75%.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I have gone through carefully the terms of the above undertaking and understand that these norms are for my/his/her own benefit and improvement. I also understand that if I/he/she fail to comply with these terms, the College will be liable to take suitable action as per college/university rules and law against my ward. I undertake that I/he/she will strictly follow the above terms.

                                                    Photographs of Parents


Signature of Student _______________                              Signature of Parent__________________
Phone No. _______________                                              Name & Address ____________________
                                                                                            ___________________________________
                                                                                           ___________________________________
                                                                                            Contact No. ________________________
                                       
                                                 






                                           3- affidavit by student


                                                           ANNEXURE I
                                                AFFIDAVIT BY THE STUDENT

I, _______________________ (full name of student with admission/registration/enrolment number)________________________________________
S/o D/o Mr./Mrs./Ms. _____________________________________________, having been admitted to (name of the institution and wants to stay in the Hostel of M. M. University, Mullana – Ambala)_____, received a copy of the UGC Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, (hereinafter called the “Regulations”) carefully read and fully understood the provisions contained in the said Regulations.
2) I have, in particular, perused clause 3 of the Regulations and am aware as to what constitutes ragging.
3) I have also, in particular, perused clause 7 and clause 9.1 of the Regulations and am fully aware of the penal and administrative action that is liable to be taken against me in case I am found guilty of or abetting ragging, actively or passively, or being part of a conspiracy to promote ragging.
4) I hereby solemnly aver and undertake that
(a) I will not indulge in any behaviour or act that may be constituted as ragging under clause 3 of the Regulations while staying in the Hostel.
(b) I will not participate in or abet or propagate through any act of commission or omission that may be constituted as ragging under clause 3 of the Regulations while staying in Hostel.
5) I hereby affirm that, while staying in Hostel if found guilty of ragging, I am liable for punishment according to clause 9.1 of the Regulations, without prejudice to any other criminal action that may be taken against me under any penal law or any law for the time being in force.
6) I hereby declare that I have not been expelled or debarred from admission in any institution in the country on account of being found guilty of, abetting or being part of a conspiracy to promote, ragging; and further affirm that, in case the declaration is found to be untrue, I am aware that my admission is liable to be cancelled.
Declared this _______ day of __________ month of ______ year.

                                                                                                                   Signature of deponent
                                                                                                                    Name:
                                                         
                                                             VERIFICATION
Verified that the contents of this affidavit are true to the best of my knowledge and no part of the affidavit is false and nothing has been concealed or misstated therein.

Verified at (place) __ on this the _(day)_ of (month) __, (year) .

                                                                                                                   Signature of deponent

Solemnly affirmed and signed in my presence on this the (day) __ of (month) , (year)___ after reading the contents of this affidavit.
                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                      OATH COMMISSIONER.





                                                             4 -affidavit by parents

                                                                    ANNEXURE II
                                                       AFFIDAVIT BY PARENT/GUARDIAN
I, ________________________________________________ ____________________(full name of parent/guardian) father/mother/guardian of (full name of student with admission/registration/enrolment number)_______________________________________________________, having been admitted to (name of the institution and wants to stay in the Hostel of M. M. University, Mullana – Ambala)_____, have received a copy of the UGC Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, (hereinafter called the “Regulations”) carefully read and fully understood the provisions contained in the said Regulations.
2) I have, in particular, perused clause 3 of the Regulations and am aware as to what constitutes ragging.
3) I have also, in particular, perused clause 7 and clause 9.1 of the Regulations and am fully aware of the penal and administrative action that is liable to be taken against me in case I am found guilty of or abetting ragging, actively or passively, or being part of a conspiracy to promote ragging.
4) I hereby solemnly aver and undertake that
(a) My ward will not indulge in any behaviour or act that may be constituted as ragging under clause 3 of the Regulations while staying in the Hostel.
(b) My ward will not participate in or abet or propagate through any act of commission or omission that may be constituted as ragging under clause 3 of the Regulations while staying in Hostel.
5) I hereby affirm that, while staying in Hostel if found guilty of ragging, I am liable for punishment according to clause 9.1 of the Regulations, without prejudice to any other criminal action that may be taken against me under any penal law or any law for the time being in force.
6) I hereby declare that I have not been expelled or debarred from admission in any institution in the country on account of being found guilty of, abetting or being part of a conspiracy to promote, ragging; and further affirm that, in case the declaration is found to be untrue, I am aware that my admission is liable to be cancelled.
Declared this _______ day of __________ month of ______ year.

                                                                                                               Signature of deponent
                                                                                                               Name: ……..
                                                                                                              Address: ………
                                                                                                              Telephone/Mobile No. ……

                                                       VERIFICATION
Verified that the contents of this affidavit are true to the best of my knowledge and no part of the affidavit is false and nothing has been concealed or misstated therein.

Verified at (place) __ on this the _(day)_ of (month) __, (year) .

                                                                                                                         Signature of deponent

Solemnly affirmed and signed in my presence on this the (day) __ of (month) , (year)___ after reading the contents of this affidavit.

                                                                                                                 OATH COMMISSIONER

No comments: